Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Free Models!

Want a free model to build? Check this out:

http://www.currell.net/models/mod_free.htm

Just print these out on card stock, get out your zacto knife and get to work. I guy at the office has made one of the airships and it's a beauty!

Also, I have a "Dev Diary" that was posted on the LOTRO website yesterday:

http://lotro.turbine.com/index.php?page_id=20&pagebuilder[module]=article&pagebuilder[display_item]=115

There are some drawings and objects that I've made for the game. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom to see a game artist in its natural habitat!

2 comments:

Davis Chino said...

DUDE!

#1 I had no idea you are a Guacho! That's where Blair is studying! I have a hard time imagining you as a UCSB undergrad (and that's not an insult!).

#2 That drawing of you in yr office/cube is great, and I wish you'd put it up on the TAG board. I like to think of this board as a semi-permanent record of everyone's best efforts, in whatever form--I hate to think of great pieces like that not getting committed to the web firmament under theTAG masthead.

#3 The LOTR stuff looks great. I'm not gonna ask who's in your Town Hole.

Thanks fer sharing! Post that great drawing (and explanatory key)!

rickart said...

Ha! Yup, I'm a Gaucho... Dok was there for a while, too, as I recall.

I'll see about posting the drawing here. I was looking at it when it posted and thought to myself "I really should have been an artist for Mad". I rip off Jack Davis all the time and there's some Don Martin in there as well.

Yeah, the name Town Hole has actually gotten funnier since Tolkien's day.