Thursday, October 11, 2007

Song I Co-wrote is #1 on the IAC Dance Chart ... ;-)

Bill Me Later is now the #1 Dance song on the IAC Internet music hub, (which also makes it #26 on the overall station chart).

I developed the lyric for the song and coordinated having Thomas Bromhead, a fabulous voice over artist, record it so it sounds like George W. Bush is delivering it. After, the music was written and recorded by Maya Topolovac and Stefan Kolevski. Based in London, England, Maya and Stefan are outstanding trance composers. You can hear Bill Me Later by clicking on the Myspace page for "I Survived The Bush Administration..." The song is the lead track that plays when you click on the link. And if you want, you can stay to listen to the other completed tracks as well ...

I know this isn't visual art, but as Victor Hugo said, "Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent."

2 comments:

Tom Moon said...

The Terrorism Cha-Cha is my favorite so far.

rickart said...

I think it should be clear by now that we are happy to post anything on here!

Congrats! It's great to see your songs get more and more popular!