Okay, so a couple of folks asked me to post this here, so here it is... a Game Artist in his Natural Habitat... along with the goofy copy that it goes with:
1. They typically mark their territory with small fetishes of their favorite pop culture icons.
2. Streamlined forehead, a sign of advanced maturity. Senility is not uncommon.
3. They often have failing eyesight from staring into computer monitors for too long.
4. Caffeinated beverage... it is said they can survive for weeks on just this and pizza.
5. Normally in this spot you would find a t-shirt from the last game the dev worked on, but here the artist decided to plug his alma mater instead.
6. Reference materials to remind the artist what various real world items look like.
7. Pictures of the artist's family to remind the artist of what they look like... very helpful for their periodic reunions.
8. Bagel day bagel. Game Artists believe that free food is the best tasting. They can often be found lurking outside noontime meetings in the hopes of scoring leftovers.
9. A donut container carcass. This is the typical location of such an artifact... it is very rare to find them occupied as they are emptied almost immediately upon sighting.