Sunday, October 31, 2010

GHOST PROVOKERS second episode premiere!

Hello Kittens,
For those of my bretheren who do not know, the next installment of my series Ghost Provokers (this time shot on board the Queen Mary) will premiere today on Halloween! Go to http://www.ghostprovokers.com/ to see the show in three parts (or find it on YouTube). It's almost a half hour long again, and maybe that's about 25 minutes too long. YOU decide. Please check it out and let me know what you think.
Hate you guys.

3 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

I'll be watching on my big TV with the youtube feed. I'll watch it tonight. Looking forward to it.

MrGoodson2 said...

Hey, I watched part 1 and part 3. Are you sure you have all three on the pokeaghost youtube account. It looks great by the way on my ROKU box using the channel RifRax. I like the sad ending, I like the beginning with all the table lonliness, but I have a feeling I'm missing something without seeing the middle.

Ron said...

Will do, Mr. Buncake!