Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Instagram Leaves Me Out

They now have a Roku channel called Rokagram that lets me see people that use instagram exclusively. I'll probably pay the one time 5 buck fee for it.
I wanted to see all the Kali instagrams. She had so much fun at the time I went broke and completely out of touch. Doing Channel 101s, working for Disney doing the new Mickey shorts. Drinking booze.
This one photo from about 2 years ago. A library card. She's impressed by Marc Davis checking the book out. Look who else checked it out.
Next up, all of Ranjos Instagrams.
Or maybe Peter Csanadi

2 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

That was the crop on the display of the photo. I don't know if I could have expanded it or not. What would the book be ? Something something love songs.

Homer Jonas. 1958

Davis Chino said...

I see Homer!!