Friday, October 21, 2011

Caelum Studios - Stuff I'm looking at



It is fun but painful to go through my old art. I'm going to make a new blog with some of it called "ForFuksSake-ISuk!" Found this from when some of us nuts were sharing a studio.
Mostly I'm going to make myself a new-sequential oriented Lulu book that I'll be using as a submission thing for the CTNexpo. Drop it on a few, hungry for talent, tables.


Custody battle in space. Good shit. With an emphasis on shit. And I'm pretty sure that's zipatone you're looking at there. And no compositing in photoshop of type either. I think we were barely using photoshop when I did this. It was print outs of the type, spraymounted to the page. Very early use of the new found technology using comic sans for a typeface.

1 comment:

Rickart said...

I've got a couple of Artist/Animators who I'm sending to the Expo! I found out about it at Comic Con and it seemed like the sort of event our animators could benefit from.

Tyrex! How fun is that?!