Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Aarron Bros 1 cent sale starts Dec 26th

I got an ad in the mail today from Aarron Bros plugging that they are starting their ususal buy-one-frame-get-the-next-one-for-1-cent sale the day after Christmas. They are extending the same deal to canvases as well. AB jacks up the prices on their frames pretty high to begin with, but still it's worth checking out if you have some stuff to frame. It's the canvas deal that is making me think it's worth a trip. I assume it's happening at most of their stores.

As a side note, one part of the ad says "buy/get any artist for a penny stock up and save!" It looks like it meant to say Artist Canvas... some kind of typo... or they are selling artists, too. If so, I wonder how they determine the "equal or lesser value" of one artist over another.

2 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

It's amazing what a frame does for art. You could take crayola drawings of the fridge and frame them and they'd look like modern art.

Kali Fontecchio said...

I love that sale! It only ever comes around when I can't afford it though hahaha. EVIL.


Hey Ellis - draw me something so I can frame it!