Sunday, March 20, 2016

What I've been working on: Actiongram



Just officially announced this week, here is a nice little overview of this awesome application for HoloLens and the team working on it. I feel so fortunate and honored to be part of this team. Every person working on it is super-brilliant and a lot of fun to work with. The tech is already amazing and will only get better with time. Can't believe I get to work with holograms every day. It is amazing stuff and makes me feel like I'm living in the future.

3 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

Awesome. On the Microsoft campus doing cutting edge stuff. Looks like fun. Is it something comes with it's own special mask making for the hole hologram fills up? Does the shot have to be pretty fixed, no motion tracking hologram videos.

Great that you're getting to do some well financed work.

Tom Moon said...

Looks so cool and fun Ronnie! Glad you are happy working there.

BDMontag said...

I don't get it.