Wednesday, March 05, 2014

PB is officially announced!

The marketing push has begun for the "full game" of Polar Bowler.  Polar Bowler 1st Frame has been out for a year now as a free app for playing 10 pin bowling with a bear in an innertube who is shot from a slingshot and can be steered.  With the full game there are loads of unique levels to slide around in to knock over pins in and unique tubes with special abilities.  I did this drawing today and it's already gone live on FB.  The characters in the image above are all WildTangent characters who are in games that we have either released or rereleased since the start of the studio.

4 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

A big feather in the Schmitz cap.

Did you see that my Dorothy comic has shipped. Should see it in a week.

Rickart said...

Yeah, my copy has only gotten as far as Ohio. I'm a little miffed as it was supposed to arrive within 5 days. If it's not here tomorrow I may need to go ahead and do my full order to insure that it gets here in time for the convention.

Tom Moon said...

Must be nice to feel that your artwork is the official "face" of a whole games company.

Rickart said...

That's overstating it. My fellow artist Monte came up with the Word Science characters and most of the rest are from existing games that we have ported/updated. The redesign of PB and the creation of J are my handiwork, though.