Saturday, March 01, 2014

March Of The Robots

I'm going to do it.
It mentions being an instagram thing.. 
I can't do instagram so mine will be Tumblr posts.

Using all photoshop for these.
Trying a lot of selection tool drawing directness.
Number 3
Based on my Vado
Thumbnail with a date with photoshop later this evening. Based on my misery with snow shoveling the past two days.
 I'm having a great time drawing with the selection tool.
Right on top of my scrappy, thumbnails, leaving them behind as a whiff of texture.
I may be working on a look that's just right for me.
I had fun with this.
But it is a mess.
Sometime later today I will illustrate the cattle mutilation mystery.
 Selection tool drawing.
Did it quick. I wanted to get a jog in before going to work. Which is where I'm headed now
 March 7. It Conquered The World. And then had its eye put out with a blow torch
 I'll start a new thread Tuesday. This is number 8.
I'll do 11 for the last March of The Robots thread entry

11 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

I'm also going completely digital on these . Lots of drawing done with the selection tools.

Rickart said...

Cool! Also, don't forget it's March Modok Madness month! Only requires 1 drawing, not a month's worth!

http://marchmodokmadness.blogspot.com/

MrGoodson2 said...

March Modok. Started twice. I'll do one this time.

Davis Chino said...

El, these are hilarious! Very cool--and interesting that you're doing it all in PhoSho.

MrGoodson2 said...

I'm cheating and doing just a dab of post it sketching before I start

Tom Moon said...

Jeff-Ranjo-Meets-Ellis-Goodson Robots. Most amusing.

Tom Moon said...

Love the pink robot, love the whole image Ellis.

Rickart said...

Yup, fun. And the naming sequence is a great idea!

MrGoodson2 said...

Thanks guys. Having fun doing them. One good thing is the daily force march to photoshop

Davis Chino said...

These look so good--the white on black n exclnt example of leveraging the technology without letting it get in the way. Really cool images!

MrGoodson2 said...

Thanks Marty. Making me enjoy making images. That's good.