Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Peek At New MAD Magazine submission

Hey. MAD Magazine is expanding and they're looking for new work. I came up with the notion for next Halloween to have a two page spread labeled: "A Kindergartener's View of Horror Movies ..."

This is the first one sheet. The others will just be sketches for the pitch: "Yucky!!," "The Whining," and "The Thing (In My Lunchbox)"

Johnny B. Gerardy inked my sketch and I did the rest. I'm putting the actual pitch together right now and it will leave on Friday.

5 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

Very cool Tom. Hope this gets bought. It would fit right in...


<a href="http://www.dccomics.com/mad/?action=past_madness></a>

MrGoodson2 said...

Crap. I don't know how to do links in the comments

Davis Chino said...

"Rated K-8" That's funny!

I really like the concept, too.

"Scissors that cut you for hours...and still won't break your skin."

Or something.

Knock 'em dead, Tom! (but not literally)

Tom Carroll said...

;-)

Tom Moon said...

Good Luck Tom!